The Future of TRX: Ready to go Up?
TRON was founded by Justin Sun in the year 2017. TRON is a decentralized blockchain platform that specializes in content sharing and entertainment. This leading Singapore-based company is recognized as the world’s fastest-growing public blockchains. It uses peer-to-peer technology by supporting more than 1.3 billion transactions and over 16 million accounts. Tronix(TRX) is the TRON’s cryptocurrency that is listed on 130 exchanges.
What is Tronix (TRX)?
- The TRX token is used to gain access to some of the features of their operating software.
- Primarily, ERC-20 and TRX tokens are based on Ethereum, but when TRON split up in 2018, they developed their token. TRON acquired BitTorrent the same year, which is the largest file-sharing platform available on the internet today, which is a big step forward for TRON.
Where Can You Buy TRX?
- Investors can buy TRX from cryptocurrency exchanges that support Ethereum. You cannot buy TRX using fiat currency. Users must first buy bitcoin or Ether to purchase TRX.
- As TRON is stored in cryptocurrency wallets, it is also important to register with an e-wallet that supports TRON. Once this is done, arranging for the necessary funds (cryptocurrency) to buy TRON will be the next step. Users can buy TRON from a myriad of cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, and eToro.
- If you are buying TRX on an exchange, you need to pay a fee that connects you to the seller. Also, you should know that TRX can be purchased only with another coin, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Based on this, you need to pay a fee when you buy TRX, and when you trade TRX, you need to pay another fee in exchange.
Key Features and Goals
- TRON’s objective is to decentralize entertainment by eliminating the middlemen. TRON helps content creators or producers share their digital content directly with content subscribers. The viewers (subscribers) pay either for subscribing to the content creator’s channel or pay for the content they view.
- The payment is made in the form of the TRON cryptocurrency (TRX). Unlike other media sharing platforms where advertisers pay the platform, the advertisers on TRON directly pay the content creators and producers.
- Using smart contracts and blockchain, TRON can ensure their creators their rights to their content and a place for storing it, distributing their content, and it might also charge a subscription fee.
- Digital media creators can have full control of how content can be created and how it can be distributed, as there is no middle man between the creator and the end-user. This means the creators need not pay any fees; basically, the middlemen will be TRON.
- High throughput: High throughput is achieved by improving the Transactions Per Second (TPS), which has surpassed that of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- High Scalability: Scalable and highly efficient smart contracts help developers to create a diverse range of DApps on Tron and allow the blockchain to support a large number of users.
- High reliability: With a higher degree of decentralization, the network structure, user assets, and intrinsic value will become more reliable, and the reward distribution mechanism will be more reasonable.
- TRX is also a natural medium currency for all TRC-based tokens, according to TRX News. TRX connects the entire TRON ecosystem, with abundant application scenarios that power transactions and applications on the chain.
TRON’S Future Potential
- TRON is speculated to garner a lot of popularity with the potential to revolutionize blockchain-based media sharing, which is further backed by blockchain technology.
- The current and future potential of TRON and features like zero transaction fees and the ability to process over 2000 transactions every second are reasons enough to invest in this cryptocurrency. Let’s look into some of the other reasons as to why you should invest in TRON.
- TRON ecosystem has set itself a 10-year roadmap in the original TRON whitepaper:
- Exodus 2017.8~2018.12: The free platform for peer to peer distribution, storage, and content.
- Odyssey 2019.1~2020.6: Economic incentives put in place to encourage content creation and empowerment
- Great Voyage 2020.7~2021.7: Individual ICO capabilities
- Apollo 2021.8~2023.3: Ability for content producers to issue personal tokens (TRON 20 Token)
- Star Trek 2023.4~2025.9
- Eternity 2025.4~2027.9
- The design for the top-level of the system and protocols of the public chain was made in Exodus.
- Odyssey is an essential stage of the large-scale practical development of the TRON public chain.
- TRON outshines or directly competes with Ethereum as the go-to DeFi choice, increasing the utility of TRX and thus the number of active holders. This scenario is somewhat likely.
Is TRON a Good Investment?
If you are looking for digital currencies offering good returns, then investing in TRON for the long term is the best option. TRX tokens are a prerequisite if you want to interact with the network. If you are looking for a long term investment, then projections show that TRON could perform better. The value of TRON (TRX) might increase to $0.035 by the end of 2020, could rise to $0.15 in 2021, and achieve $0.65 by 2025. Check out Tron Prediction by experts to get more ideas about future price prediction.
Ever since TRON (TRX) entered the crypto market in 2017, it’s had one of the most vocal followings in the sector. This coin leveraged this community support and its unique technical aspects to become one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the world in terms of market cap. More impressively is the fact that it took TRON only two years to accomplish this task.
TRON’s performance puts TRX at par with major payment processors such as PayPal. Best of all, TRON has zero transaction fees. You can send a million dollars in TRX to anywhere in the world in seconds and never have to pay a fee.
Tron, for the first time, can reach the 0.10 dollar mark. But this year will be a bit more fluctuating as compared to the previous year. It is going to reach the highest peak in July, after which it will go down to 0.03 in December 2020. If you are a media creator and interested in using blockchain technology, then TRON might be one of your best options.